1. Cancellations must be made online or via e-mail in accordance with the cancellation policy set out in the booking confirmation email. Confirmation of cancellation will be sent to you via email.
2. Guests who prepay on a fully flexible rate can cancel online (in accordance with cancellation policy) and will be refunded to the credit or debit card used to make the booking as per the issuing bank’s policy. Typically this may take between 3-10 working days, however, some banks do take longer.
3. Cancellations are not permitted on “Non-refundable” rates.
4. If a customer fails to arrive or does not cancel within the cancellation policy time – they are treated as a “No Show” and the full amount will be charged and is non-refundable.
5. The Customer agrees that the above cancellation charges are a fair and genuine estimate of the loss that the Operator would incur on the cancellation of a booking.