The Victoria Colonnade at the heart of Leamington Spa, directly across the River Leam from the Royal Pump Rooms, at the bottom of the Parade, a 7-minute walk from its Art Deco railway station and a 10-minute drive from Warwick, Kenilworth and the M40, Junctions 13 (eastbound) and Junction 14 (westbound.) It is 20 minutes by car or train to Coventry, Stratford-upon-Avon, Birmingham Airport and the National Exhibition Centre, with Birmingham City Centre around half-an-hour away. Free parking is available on Priory Terrace Street a 2-minute walk away in the burgeoning Creative Quarter.There are also nearby car parks in Bedford Street and short-stay on-street parking in Newbold Terrace and Dormer Place
We ask guests to self-check in at or after 3 pm and check out at or before 11 am. On the day of your arrival please visit to terrace restaurant to receive your dedicated Key Code for accessing your Apartment. Once you have finally checked out, the Key Code will no longer operate, to ensure our guests’ security.
All towels, tea towels and high-quality Egyptian cotton bed linen are provided. All bedrooms have king-size double beds with ultra-comfortable Hypnos Premier mattresses and ample wardrobe space. Extra duvets and pillows are available on request. We provide a hairdryer plus toiletries: shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.
The fully-fitted kitchen includes a dishwasher with instructions attached, an electric hob, oven, microwave and fridge. We supply crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, electric kettle, tea and coffee making facilities and longlife milk.
If you require bin collection please inform us on the number given. The apartment includes a wide-screen TV, a table or work surface suitable for using a laptop and for free Wifi connect to victoriacolonnadeguest and follow the instructions. Laundry services are available at an additional charge. Ironing facilities and a travel cot are available on request.
Because of our Grade II listing, we are not permitted to install lifts. We regret that we cannot provide full Disabled Access, as gaining access to the Apartment will involve negotiating one or two flights of stairs. The Apartment has a secure safe facility operated by unique code and an intercom system, enabling visitors to be admitted at any time.
Please use St Peter’s Multi-Storey Car Park, Augusta Place, CV32 5EL a 4-minute walk from the Apartment. Once parked, walk down Bedford Street, left into Dormer Place 150m to the mini roundabout, then right along the Parade 200m past the Royal Pump Room. Cross the bridge over the River Leam. Victoria Colonnade and The Terrace Restaurant are immediately on the right. There are also other alternative car parks which can be used such as: Newbold Terrace, Euston Place, Dormer Place car parks.
The Guest is responsible for taking reasonable care of the apartment and its contents while staying with Victoria Colonnade ApartHotel. The apartment and all equipment, utensils, furniture etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of your stay, or charges may be applied. Guests are reminded to lock apartments and close all doors and windows when leaving the apartment.
Except in the case of normal wear and tear you are responsible for any damage to the apartment or its contents during your stay which has occurred due to the negligence, willful default or irresponsible behaviour on the part of yourself or those occupying the apartment or their guests. Any damage must be reported to Management without delay.
1. Cancellations must be made online or via e-mail in accordance with the cancellation policy set out in the booking confirmation email. Confirmation of cancellation will be sent to you via email.
2. Guests who prepay on a fully flexible rate can cancel online (in accordance with cancellation policy) and will be refunded to the credit or debit card used to make the booking as per the issuing bank’s policy. Typically this may take between 3-10 working days, however some banks do take longer.
3. Cancellations are not permitted on “Non-refundable” rates.
4. If a customer fails to arrive or does not cancel within the cancellation policy time – they are treated as a “No Show” and the full amount will be charged and is non-refundable.
5. The Customer agrees that the above cancellation charges are a fair and genuine estimate of the loss that the Operator would incur on the cancellation of a booking.